Saturday, November 12, 2011

11.11.11

I made this playlist yesterday (on 11/11/11 loool). I can't figure out how to upload it to Mediafire in a zip file, but here's the songlist:

Cat Power - Colors and the Kids
The White Stripes - Sister, Do You Know My Name?
Sufjan Stevens - To Be Alone With You
The Smiths - Asleep
The Microphones - The Moon
Smashing Pumpkins - Luna
Belle and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister
Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl (pretty sure this song is meant to be ironic but I like it, so whatever)
Franz Ferdinand - Eleanor Put Your Boots On
The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
The Moldy Peaches - Nothing Came Out
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
The Mountain Goats - Blues in Dallas
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Cults - Rave On

Pretty dopey, but wuteva

No comments:

Post a Comment